About The Courses State Bank Of India Clerk Examination
SYLLABUS AND PATTERN
From the year 2015, the State Bank of India has changed the pattern of its PO recruitment examination. The recruitment process will be spread over three phases. Phase 1 of the procedure will be for screening purposes and the scores obtained DO NOT go towards determining the final merit list. Phase 2 will be the main examination consisting of objective as well as descriptive questions. The final phase will consist of a Personal Interview and Group Discussion, as was the case earlier.
The biggest change in the SBI PO examination is that the descriptive test too will be conducted online i.e. the candidates are required to type out their answers on the computer. Those candidates who qualify Phase 2 are further tested with a Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- 1. Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university or an equivalent qualification.
- 2. Those who are studying in the final year of their academic course/semester may also appear for the examination. If they get selected, they are required to produce their original graduation documents during the interview.
- 3. The candidates must not be below 21 years and must not be above 30 years (born not earlier than 02-09-1984 and not later than 01-09-1993 (both days inclusive)) for the 2015 examination.
- 1. Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST): 5 Years
- 2. Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 Years
- 3. Persons With Disabilities (PWD)
- a. PWD (SC/ST): 15 Years
- b. PWD (OBC): 13 Years
- c. PWD (Gen): 10 Years
- 4. Ex Servicemen: 5 Years